Centuries of history and tradition have bequeathed Florence with a deeply felt attitude to hospitality, with practices and rituals handed on from generation to generation reinforcing the highest aristocratic principles and standards of service. Nestles in the heart of Florence, the St. Regis is one of the finest expressions of luxury for a majestic setting.
With a year-long legacy in the most exclusive and memorable events and wedding receptions, our experienced team make your special day the most memorable one, under Murano chandeliers, frescoes and marble columns - for intimate occassions of sophisticated celebrations in the heart of Florence.
Renaissance grandeur and lavish details provide a magnificent setting for an impressive wedding gala, while we can accommodate grand weddings as well as the most intimate receptions. Fine stucco works and elaborate moldings pay homage to turn-of-the-century French influence, offering the ideal location for your bespoke wedding.
Our awarding-winning Executive Chef Giuseppe Dalla Rosa and his team collaborate with each couple to create a menu that reflects their style and personality, complemented by an innovative culinary approach and the freshest seasonal ingredients. Should you have any food aversions please let us know so that we may offer a suitable selection of menus.
A professional staff is on hand to assist with all organizational details to make your wedding as you always dreamed it to be. Rooms and decoration may be tailored to meet any requirement, the same applies to our menus, always exquisite, whether hors d’oeuvres or buffet receptions: let your wishes come true in the cradle of Renaissance.
Wedding and Honeymoon Package
- A dedicated person will assist you from the beginning till your special day
- Wedding Menu Tasting for up to 2 people inclusive of wines from our cellar
- Welcome amenities in the room
- Complimentary First Anniversary dinner for the Bride and the Groom at our Winter Garden by Caino Restaurant (subject to availability)
- One night complimentary in a Premium Deluxe room for the Bride and the Groom, inclusive of buffet breakfast according to hotel’s availability for banquets with more than 100 people attending (suite upgrade according to hotel’s availability)
- Starpoints®, awarded through the Starwood Preferred Guest Program, will be credit on your personal card at the end of your Day
For more information, reserve your appointment with our Wedding and Event specialists:
Phone: +39 055 2716 3759-3777 - Fax: +39 055 2715 2719
Hear from our guests about their stay from 237 verified guest reviews
97%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We stayed in the St. Regis Florence for 3 nights. As a gold member they gave us an upgrade it was a very large room overlooking the river. Coming from the St. Regis in Rome the one in Florence is certainly much newer. The only criticisms I have are while the room had a gorgeous view on the first floor it was loud and you could hear people walking and cars going by. Also, they were very cheap with bottled water. In Rome they would graciously deliver panna in glass bottles. In Florence you got one plastic bottle per day and if you were thirsty or needed to take a pill you were paying some rediculous price from room service. No one likes to be nickle and dimed. I would certainly recommend this hotel it was beautiful and certainly very comfortable.