Welcome to Florence. Explore the city with The St. Regis Florence's guide
Just a leisurely stroll away from the St. Regis Florence are sights such as the Uffizzi Gallery, the iconic Duomo and the famed jewelry shops on the Ponte Vecchio to name a few. Offering unique treasures, Florence is also renowned for its shopping.
Generally, shops are open from 10am-7:30pm, though some do close for lunch. The electrical system is 220 Volt and the currency accepted is the Euro.
Venture outside the city and explore the Chianti region's outstanding tasting tours or visit other fascinating medieval cities nearby. Allow our concierge to take care of any travel arrangements you desire. Remember that museums such as the Uffizi and Accademia require you to book your visit in advance.
Our concierge suggests the following places to explore for a unique experience in the local area:
• Bargello Museum: Appreciate this underrated homage to Italian sculpture.
• Santa Croce Area: Breath the air where luminaries Michelangelo and Dante are buried.
• Mercato delle Porcellino and Mercato di San Lorenzo: Purchase authentic artisan wares.
• The Boboli Gardens and Pitti Palace: Take in unparalleled views of Florence in a captivating, fragrant environment.
No parking is permitted in the city center. Available at a charge is a private garage or indoor parking lot. If you are arriving by car please make sure to advise the concierge as the hotel is located in the historic center and access is controlled by CCTV cameras.
Visit our live webcam and enjoy the breaktaking view!
Arts & Culture
- Uffizi Gallery 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- Pitti Palace 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- Stanford University in Florence Italy 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Santa Maria Del Fiore (Duomo / Cathedral of Florence) 0.7 km/0.4 miles
- Arcispedale Santa Maria Nuova (Hospital) 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Drake University, Florence Italy 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- New York University, Florence Italy 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Pepperdine University, Florence Italy 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- University of Michigan and Wisconsin, Florence Italy 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Georgetown University, Florence Italy 11.0 km/6.8 miles
- Harvard University, Florence Italy 11.0 km/6.8 miles
- American International School of Florence 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Belgian Consulate 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Golf Club Ugolino 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- French Consulate 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- German Consulate 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- United States Consulate 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Austrian Consulate 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- British Consulate 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Spanish Consulate 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Brazilian Consulate 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Greek Consulate 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- Mexican Consulate 0.8 km/0.5 miles
- Portuguese Consulate 0.8 km/0.5 miles
- Luxumbourg Consulate 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Malta Consulate 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Swiss Consulate 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Chinese Consulate 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- American Embassy 319.0 km/198.2 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Old Bridge (Ponte Vecchio) 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Signoria Square 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- Pitti Palace 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- Boboli Gardens 0.6 km/0.4 miles
- Santa Croce 0.9 km/0.6 miles
- Accademia (Michelangelo's David) 0.9 km/0.6 miles
- Syracuse University, Florence Italy 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Fiesole 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Chianti (Wine) Region 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Siena 48.0 km/29.8 miles
- San Gimignano 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Shopping Area 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- FLR - Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport 6.4 km/4.0 miles
- PSA - Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport 64.4 km/40.0 miles
|Flights & Trains||Explore Map||Attractions||Hotel live Webcam|